Chemical Dependency: Adult Inpatient
If you or someone you love is struggling with substance abuse, you’ve just taken your first step in recovery—seeking help. Our staff of licensed addictionologists, licensed masters-level counselors/social workers, nurse practitioners, and addiction specialists will work with you to create a treatment plan to help you achieve and maintain sobriety.
The inpatient program provides medical detoxification and treatment for alcohol, stimulants, opiates, prescription drugs, illicit drugs, or methadone to those 18 years and older. Our team not only provides detoxification services, but also a wide variety of counseling, education, family assessments, therapies, and nutritional services to help you return to a higher level of functioning.
- Provide symptom relief
- Safely detoxify from chemicals
- Increase impulse control, knowledge of urges and triggers
- Improve understanding of addiction
- Increase ability to perform health daily living activities
- Develop healthy daily routine
- Develop relapse prevention plan
- Individual and group treatment
- Family assessment
- 24-Hour Monitoring
- Nursing services
- Medication intervention
- Introduction to cognitive behavioral therapy
- Step Orientation and introductory sponsorship
- Relapse prevention
- Comprehensive discharge planning
Daily Program Activities
- Education in medication, nutrition and coping mechanisms
- Community living
- Goal Setting and self-help
- Exercise when detoxification is complete
- Recreational activities
- Relaxation techniques
Alcohol Addiction Quiz
- Do you ever have trouble remembering things or concentrating on what you’re doing because you’re thinking about using?
- Have you ever broken promises because of your substance use?
- Have you ever done things when you were using that you wouldn’t normally do?
- Have you ever lost a job or had money troubles because of your use?
- Do you ever make excuses for your use or lie to hide it?
- Does someone make excuses for you when you’re hung over?
- Do others ever seem embarrassed about your use?
- Have your children ever asked you to stop using or been afraid of you when you are using?
- Has your spouse or a girlfriend or boyfriend ever left you because of your use?
- Have you ever had sexual problems that might be caused by your use?
- Have you ever had severe shaking, heard voices, or thought you were seeing things after you’ve been using?
- Have you noticed that you’ve gotten sick more often as you use more?
- Have you tried to quit but found you just couldn’t?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of these questions, you may need to change or stop your substance use.
- Alcohol abuse
- Prescription drugs abuse
- Illicit drugs
- Detoxification services
- Family assessments
- Nutritional services