Portal For Current Volunteers
Due to the nature of our work, we seek individuals who are self-motivated, confident and dependable. Being consistent is a priority for our population due to the trust that occurs between a caregiver and patients.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Activity Facilitator: Daily shifts available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Spiritual Care Minister. Daily shifts available between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Visiting Hours Attendant: Daily shifts available between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Health Screening. paid for by St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center
- Complimentary meal in our Café per shift worked
- Free Volunteer Shirt
- Learn new skills
- Appreciation activities and more!
- Community Members age 21+
- Possession of a fingerprint clearance card
- Ability to pass a health screening, including a drug screening
- Time available for a scheduled weekly shift
- Availability for applicant screening appointments during regular business hours
- Complete the online application
- After reviewing your application, we will conduct a phone interview to learn more about you and schedule your screening appointments
- A second screening interview is conducted at the behavioral health center before acceptance as a volunteer applicant
- Once all screening requirements have been cleared, you will be invited to attend a New Volunteer Orientation
- Receive department training as an ongoing process, beginning with your first shift
Some Things To Know
Volunteer Services only offer volunteer positions for charitable and humanitarian reasons. If your goal is an internship or job shadowing, please contact the Student Coordinator at [email protected] or (480)373-2378.